Subscriptions are on sale to new subscribers now.
SUBSCRIBERS TO THE ALLEY THEATRE'S 2012-2013 SEASON RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
CLAIM THE BEST SEATS
- Receive priority seating and get the same seat location for every production. Receive the earliest opportunity to request seating upgrades when you renew your package for next season.
- All subscribers pay the lowest ticket prices
- 8-Play series includes one play FREE
- Only subscribers may exchange tickets to other performances.
- Exchanges are free if they are made at least 24 hours BEFORE your performance.
- Subscribers may request ticket exchanges online.
- View the full policy.
LOST TICKET INSURANCE
- Never worry about losing your tickets because the box office can always reprint your subscription tickets - even on the day of your performance.
PRIORITY ON ADDITIONAL SINGLE TICKETS
- Subscribers always receive ticket offers before they go on sale to the public, including add-on tickets for A Christmas Carol, The Santaland Diaries and Summer Chills.
DECIDE WHEN YOU CAN ATTEND AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
When you exchange your tickets, it’s imperative that you release your seats prior to your ticketed performance date. But, at that time you might not know when you will be able to attend. Starting this season, we can release your seats and put the value of your tickets “on account.” Just contact us before the end of the run, and we’ll be able to exchange you into the performance of your choice, based on remaining availability.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We’re so confident you’ll enjoy our productions for our 66th
season that we’re offering you a Money Back Guarantee! Attend the first performance and if you’re not satisfied you can return your future tickets, and we’ll refund your money for the balance of the season.*
*Refund is less the cost of the tickets to your first show and the handling fee and made in the form of your original payment.
- You can trade tickets for one of your plays for extra tickets to any other play in your season ticket package. Trade request can be made at time of purchase or during the season BEFORE the first performance of your ticketed play. Call 713.220.5700 and press 1 or e-mail email@example.com to get comparable seats.
You also may transfer your tickets by giving them away or selling them. Or you may choose to make a tax-deductible donation of your tickets to the Alley Theatre for us to sell to another patron.
Special Value-Added Subscription Packages:
Gay and lesbian theatre fans gather for pre-show events and Alley performances.
After the performance, members of the cast take questions from the audience