New this year! Alley Theatre will now process Ticket Donations using our online form. This donation request system has been implemented to decrease our carbon footprint and to help protect our environment.
In order for your organization to be considered for a donated item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- Donation requests should be received 2 weeks prior to the event and submitted via the online form only. Written and phone requests will not be accepted.
- We can give only once to each organization between August 2012-July 2013. Please note that multiple events often benefit a single organization.
- Your organization’s fundraising event must benefit a non-profit organization. You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the benefiting charity to either complete the donation request form or to provide you with the valid Tax Exempt ID number.
- Once requests have been submitted you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Once your donation has been processed and is ready for pick up, you will be contacted by e-mail. Donations can picked up at the Alley Theatre box office (615 Texas Ave.) daily between noon and 6 p.m.
Your organization will receive a certificate that is redeemable for a pair of tickets to the performance of their choice on the Hubbard Stage on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings or Saturday matinees. The offer excludes December performances of A Christmas Carol and Summer Chills productions. Redeemable for B seating and subject to availability at the time that the certificate is redeemed.
You will be asked to provide the name, date and a description of the event. Indicate the beneficiary, their 501(c)(3) Tax ID number, and explain how proceeds from the event will be used. Provide the name, phone number, mailing address and e-mail address of a contact person. Click the red button below to fill out the Ticket Donation Request Form.
No phone calls please. For questions, e-mail email@example.com. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot provide status by phone. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation.
Thank you for your interest and support of Alley Theatre. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.