Part-time positions are available immediately generating donations for the Alley Theatre’s Annual Fund. We are looking for bright, reliable, customer-service focused candidates who possess excellent communication skills and have relevant experience in sales or fundraising.
- Conduct outbound calls to Alley donors and ticket holders to support the Annual Fund
- Meet or exceed personal and departmental fundraising goals
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- In depth knowledge and/or serious appreciation of the performing arts
- Excellent verbal skills
- Selling/fundraising ability
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work and think clearly under pressure
- Work well in a team setting
4-hour shifts run during the following times:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 16 hours (maximum of 30) each week. If you are unable accommodate this schedule, please do not apply.
In addition to complimentary tickets to performances, representatives earn hourly base pay plus commission.
For more information, please call 713.228.9341 ext. 530 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.