Applied Theatre at the Alley (Alley ECE) is a national driving force for innovative arts education. We pioneer arts integration, cultivate the next generation of theatre artists, and foster community discourse.
Partner Schools work with Alley Theatre to provide at least five touch points over the course of the current school year. These engagements may include one or more of the following:
- Performances – including student matinees and evening/weekend shows, or an Alley Transported performance at your school (as well as associated workshops)
- Facility tours
- Professional Development
Partner Schools receive some great perks, including:
- Discounted pricing for all programs
- Priority booking for shows and residencies
- First dibs on free programs and special resources
- One-of-a-kind experiences for students and teachers
- Unparalleled access to internationally renowned theatre artists
- Bragging rights: Alley promotes its partners and the partnership, gaining clout with administrators and parents
Interested in being a partner? Contact Esme Wu at EsmeW@alleytheatre.org.