Houston’s Tony Award winning theatre can now support your business needs!
Alley Articulated is an innovative accent-reduction program designed for international professionals working in the English-speaking marketplace.
Our clients work with nationally-known Teaching Artists who utilize their professional training techniques - alongside tried-and-true industry standard coaching methods - to help clients acquire a Standard American dialect and boost their ability to be heard.
Whether it’s for public speaking or daily interactions, we help with:- Clarity, control, and resonance.
- Volume, projection, and intention.
- Pacing, pausing, and melody.
Previous clients include doctors, scientists, teachers, and business leaders.
Our program is uniquely tailored to fit the needs of each client.
How does it work?
- Sessions are taught by the region’s most experienced Teaching Artists,
including members of the Alley’s Resident Acting Company.
- Clients begin with an in-depth assessment and personalized map to goals.
- Sessions can be held at the client’s workplace or on-site at the Alley Theatre.
- Clients receive custom-tailored curriculum, take-home support exercises, and follow-up plans for continued growth.
1-on-1 sessions start at $200 per hour, with a recommended 8 hour minimum.
Discounts available for groups and non-profit organizations.