Houston’s Tony Award winning theatre can now support your business needs!
Alley Articulated is an innovative program that is tailor-made to fit the needs of business professionals.
Whether it’s for public speaking or daily interactions, we help with:- Executive presence;
- Dialect concerns;
- Clarity, control, and resonance;
- Volume, projection, and intention;
- Pacing, pausing, and melody.
Our clients work with nationally-known Teaching Artists who utilize their professional training techniques - alongside tried-and-true industry standard coaching methods - to help clients maximize their clarity and charisma.
Previous clients include lawyers, doctors, scientists, teachers, and business leaders.
Our program is uniquely tailored to fit the needs of each client - contact us to find out how!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sessions are taught by the region’s most experienced Teaching Artists,
including members of the Alley’s Resident Acting Company.
- Clients begin with an in-depth assessment and personalized map to goals.
- Sessions can be held at the client’s workplace or on-site at the Alley Theatre.
- Clients receive custom-tailored curriculum, take-home support exercises, and follow-up plans for continued growth.
1-on-1 sessions start at $200 per hour, with a recommended 8 hour minimum.
Discounts available for groups and non-profit organizations.