Staging STEM: presented by Macy's
Alley Theatre's premier Arts Integration program is designed to energize core subjects for every student - especially those with the most unique learning styles.
STEM curriculum is brought to life side-by-side with THEATRE concepts, boosting comprehension of abstract science and math lessons through kinesthetic learning and storytelling.
In-depth Staging STEM Partnerships offer:
- Comprehensive TEKS-based curriculum tailored specifically with classroom teachers to students' needs
- 10 consecutive days inside each class session in an entire grade level
- Specialized teaching strategies that address all learning styles and promote growth in social emotional learning and executive functions
- Collaboration with Houston's best Teaching Artists
- Pre- and post-residency STAAR-based assessments, with optional 6-week follow-up
- Culminating OPEN Workshop performances to demonstrate newfound knowledge to administrators and family
- Watch your students engage like never before while gaining the academic and social skills necessary for success in the 21st-century classroom.
Prices are based on 10-day residency, working with a whole grade level. All prices are based on number of classes and tailored to each school’s scheduling needs.