2021/2022 student matinee season
Alley Theatre is thrilled to be reopening our theatre to live guests this fall! The team has been planning this celebratory return for many months. As we continue to monitor Houston’s COVID-19 cases and vaccinations, please know students and teachers' health and safety are amongst our utmost concerns. We’ll continue to monitor and update our policies, including seating procedures, seating capacities, ticketing options, and safety protocols to match public health guidelines at the time of each production. As such, we will not be confirming our seating capacities or matinee reservations until the start of the fall semester.
The 2021/2022 Student Matinee Season is listed below. For more information about any plays in the season, visit alleytheatre.org/season. For more information about content considersations, visit alleytheatre.org/content-advisory.
Fill out this form to indicate your interest in certain performances. Once we are ready to book, schools will be contacted in the order this form is received, based on available space, to proceed with reservations.
All $12.50 Student Matinee tickets include:
• Exclusive 10AM Performance
• Talkback with the cast, crew, and creative team immediately following the performance
• One free chaperone ticket for every 10 students
• AlleyRe-Sourced.com, with classroom activities and dramaturgical resources to help you explore the play
• Add-on options such as a preparatory or de-brief workshop that helps students personalize the themes, or a custom Artist or Designer talk that unpacks the artistic process.