ALLEY THEATRE EMPLOYEE VALUES
At the Alley Theatre, we recognize that it is people who make theatre and that the Alley’s mission and vision could not be achieved without its employees. The Alley Theatre is a supportive team of individuals working toward a common purpose. We take time to celebrate not only our productions but also our team members doing excellent work in our shops, offices, and in the community.
- We strive to create an environment in which all Alley employees are able to do their very best work.
- We inspire others with our drive for excellence.
- We have a strong work ethic and strive to achieve the best results.
- We are trustworthy, transparent, and accountable.
- We only say things about other team members that we would say to them directly.
Kindness and Respect
- We treat others how we want to be treated.
- We are open-minded and have a positive attitude.
- We make time to help teammates.
- We listen and share information openly.
- We actively support equity, diversity, inclusion, and access in all aspects of our organization and greater community.
- We recognize we all have biases and work to grow past them.
- We create new ideas that prove useful.
- We pursue professional growth and learning.