Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
ALLEY THEATRE DAY 2019
EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC BEHIND LIVE THEATRE
*Behind-the-Scenes tour of the Alley Theatre
*Sword fighting workshop presented by Houston Sword Sports
*A Three Musketeers activity created and led by our Education and Community Engagement (ECE) team
*Matinee performance of Ken Ludwig's The Three Musketeers
To purchase tickets, or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Damon Price at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates & Times
Activities begin at 11 a.m. All performances begin at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 29
- Sunday, June 30
Alley Theatre Day Timeline
- 11:00 - 11:20 a.m. - Check-in and Registration
- 11:20 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. - Behind-the-Scenes Tour Begins
- 12:20 - 12:45 p.m. - Sword Fighting Workshop presented by Houston Sword Sports
- 12:50 - 1:15 p.m. - A Three Musketeers activity led by our Education and Community Engagement Team
- 1:15 p.m. – Lunch (Offsite)
- 2:30 p.m. - The Three Musketeers performance
- 5 p.m. - Alley Theatre Day Ends
- Youth 8 to 18: $26
- Adults: $38
Alley Theatre Day is recommended for ages 8+. Children under age 6 are not be permitted in the theatre.
You can enjoy lunch off-site at a restaurant within walking distance of the theatre, or bring your own lunch and dine outside at one of the beautiful parks surrounding the Alley. For more information on restaurant and park options near the Alley Theatre, go here.
Best available seating in B section. Upgrades available for an additional charge.
Please wear closed toe/closed heel walking shoes for your safety.
- Individual families are welcome to join Alley Theatre Day.
- Maximum Capacity – 100*
- groups of 25+ from one organization will be divided into separate tours
- groups of 10+ require one adult chaparone for every 1o children
If you or anyone in your group require special accommodations, (i.e. wheelchair, walker, crutches, or special needs of any kind), please let us know when you purchase tickets.
The Three Musketeers
Adapted from the novel by Alexandre Dumas
directed by Mark Shanahan
May 31 - June 30, 2019
All for one and one for all! A swashbuckling romp of romance, danger, and comedy, perfectly suited for the whole family. En garde for this action- and humor-packed summer hit.