Click here to see group prices for A View from the Bridge*
Click here to see group prices for Freaky Friday*
*For groups of 10 or more on select seats and dates. Prices subject to change. Special discounted rates are available for Students and Seniors upon request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713.315.3346 for details.
- Ten or more people qualify as a group.
- Determine the performance date and number of tickets needed.
- Please provide group name, contact person, address, telephone number and email address to reserve your order.
- The Group Sales Department will send you a contract of your reservation request including a payment deadline.
- To confirm your reservation, please provide the appropriate signatures for the contract and return it to the Group Sales Department within five (5) business days of receipt.
- We will accept ONE single check, cash, or credit card (AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa). We do not accept purchase orders.
- Unpaid ticket reservations will be released at 5PM on the payment deadline.
- All sales are final. Once tickets are purchased there will be no refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- There is no late seating at the Alley Theatre.
- Children age 5 and under are not permitted to attend Alley productions.
Option 1 - Be the Group Leader, Gather Your Group and Give Us One Single Payment.
Just call and tell us how many are in your group, and the Group Sales Department will hold a block of tickets. You collect the money for the theatre tickets and make one single payment to the Alley Theatre. A 10 person minimum is required and discounts are available for most performances and sections.
Option 2 - Let Your Friends Pay for Their Own Tickets.
The Group Sales Department will create a Promotion Code that will allow your members to visit the Alley Theatre website to purchase their own discounted tickets using a special promotion code. A 10 person minimum is required, and discounts are available for most performances and sections. If Option Two is selected, all tickets must be purchased two weeks prior to the performance.
Option 3 - We Create a Promotion Code for Your Organization, so Your Group Can Attend Several Performances.
The Group Sales Department will create a Promotion Code that will allow your members to visit the Alley Theatre website and purchase discounted tickets using a special promotion code unique to your organization.
Alley Ways Community Partnerships help remove physical and socioeconomic barriers for hundreds of people and strives to invite the most at-risk and disenfranchised members of our community to participate in theatre.We collaborate with Easter Seals, Alzheimer’s Association, Open Door Mission, The Women’s Home and other groups dedicated to advancing education for all people. The Alley Theatre offers deeply discounted tickets to select preview performances. For more information, contact Group Sales at 713.315.3346 or by email at email@example.com.
If you are already an Alley Ways Community Partner, you may request tickets here.
To become an Alley Ways Community Partner, please download the application form and return it with along with your 501(C)(3) documentation to:
2016-2017 Production Dates and Times
Alley Ways tickets are available for specific pre-determined performance dates for Hubbard Theatre productions only. The following dates and times for 2016-2017 season are subject to change:
Let the Right One In
Presented by the National Theatre of Scotland
A Stage adaption by Jack Thorne
Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 2:30 p.m.
A View From the Bridge
By Arthur Miller
Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 2:30 p.m.
Book by Bridget Carpenter
Music and Lyrics by Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey
Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 2:30 p.m.