The Winter's Tale– Save up to 23%*
Vietgone– Save up to 13%*
A Christmas Carol– Save up to 23%*
Fully Comitted– Save up to 13%*
*For groups of 10 or more on select seats and dates. Prices subject to change. Special discounted rates are available for Students and Seniors upon request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713.315.3346 for details.
- Ten or more people qualify as a group.
- Determine the performance date and number of tickets needed.
- Please provide group name, contact person, address, telephone number and email address to reserve your order.
- The Group Sales Department will send you a contract of your reservation request including a payment deadline.
- To confirm your reservation, please provide the appropriate signatures for the contract and return it to the Group Sales Department within five (5) business days of receipt.
- We will accept ONE single check, cash, or credit card (AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa). We do not accept purchase orders.
- Unpaid ticket reservations will be released at 5PM on the payment deadline.
- All sales are final. Once tickets are purchased there will be no refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- There is no late seating at the Alley Theatre.
- Children age 5 and under are not permitted to attend Alley productions.
Option 1 - Be the Group Leader, Gather Your Group and Give Us One Single Payment.
Just call and tell us how many are in your group, and the Group Sales Department will hold a block of tickets. You collect the money for the theatre tickets and make one single payment to the Alley Theatre. A 10 person minimum is required and discounts are available for most performances and sections.
Option 2 - Let Your Friends Pay for Their Own Tickets.
The Group Sales Department will create a Promotion Code that will allow your members to visit the Alley Theatre website to purchase their own discounted tickets using a special promotion code. A 10 person minimum is required, and discounts are available for most performances and sections. If Option Two is selected, all tickets must be purchased two weeks prior to the performance.
Option 3 - We Create a Promotion Code for Your Organization, so Your Group Can Attend Several Performances.
The Group Sales Department will create a Promotion Code that will allow your members to visit the Alley Theatre website and purchase discounted tickets using a special promotion code unique to your organization.