- Ten or more people qualify as a group.
- Determine the performance date and number of tickets needed.
- Please provide group name, contact person, address, telephone number and email address to reserve your order.
- The Group Sales Department will send you a contract of your reservation request including a payment deadline.
- To confirm your reservation, please provide the appropriate signatures for the contract and return it to the Group Sales Department within five (5) business days of receipt.
- We will accept ONE single check, cash, or credit card (AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa). We do not accept purchase orders.
- Unpaid ticket reservations will be released at 5PM on the payment deadline.
- All sales are final. Once tickets are purchased there will be no refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- There is no late seating at the Alley Theatre.
- Children age 5 and under are not permitted to attend Alley productions.
Option 1 - Be the Group Leader, Gather Your Group and Give Us One Single Payment.
Just call and tell us how many are in your group, and the Group Sales Department will hold a block of tickets. You collect the money for the theatre tickets and make one single payment to the Alley Theatre. A 10 person minimum is required and discounts are available for most performances and sections.
Option 2 - Let Your Friends Pay for Their Own Tickets.
The Group Sales Department will create a Promotion Code that will allow your members to visit the Alley Theatre website to purchase their own discounted tickets using a special promotion code. A 10 person minimum is required, and discounts are available for most performances and sections. If Option Two is selected, all tickets must be purchased two weeks prior to the performance.
Option 3 - We Create a Promotion Code for Your Organization, so Your Group Can Attend Several Performances.
The Group Sales Department will create a Promotion Code that will allow your members to visit the Alley Theatre website and purchase discounted tickets using a special promotion code unique to your organization.
Alley Ways Community Partnerships help remove physical and socioeconomic barriers for hundreds of people and strives to invite the most at-risk and disenfranchised members of our community to participate in theatre.We collaborate with Easter Seals, Alzheimer’s Association, Open Door Mission, The Women’s Home and other groups dedicated to advancing education for all people. The Alley Theatre offers deeply discounted tickets to select preview performances. For more information, contact Group Sales at 713.315.3346 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are already an Alley Ways Community Partner, you may request tickets here.
2017-2018 Production Dates and Times
AlleyWays tickets are available for specific pre-determined performance dates for Hubbard Theatre productions only. The following dates and times for 2017-2018 season are subject to change.
By Lawrence Wright
Directed by Bob Balaban
Tuesday, April 10 at 7:30 PM
Thursday, April 12 at 7:30 PM
Saturday, April 14 at 2:30 PM
Picasso at the Lapin Agile
By Steve Martin
Directed by Sanford Robbins
Tuesday, May 15 at 7:30 PM
Thursday, May 17 at 7:30 PM
Saturday, Mary 19 at 2:30 PM
Holmes and Watson
By Jeffrey Hatcher
Directed by Mark Shanahan
Tuesday, June 26 at 7:30 PM
Thursday, June 28 at 7:30 PM
Saturday, June 30 at 2:30 PM