artistic director's circle
A new donor group created to celebrate and welcome Rob Melrose as the Alley Theatre's new Artistic Director
We invite you to join us to:
· Welcome the new Artistic Director into our community
· Support a new artistic vision for the Alley and help us engage the best artists and commission promising new work.
· Connect to the art of theatre and the artists associated with the Alley.
Connect to the art of theatre
Three times per year, the Alley’s new Artistic Director will host intimate salon events that feature extraordinary actors, designers, playwrights or directors at a patron’s home.
How do I become a member?
Artistic Director’s Circle members contribute between $10,000 and $50,000 annually. Alley supporters who currently donate $10,000 or more will automatically become members.
Artistic Director's Circle - Gold ($15,000+) OFFERs three new benefits:
- Invitations to three Artistic Director’s Circle salon events per year, providing exclusive opportunities to connect and interact with resident and visiting artists.
- Private behind-the-scenes experience of your choice. Options include attendance of a first reading or designer run of an Alley Theatre production, a tour of the Alley Theatre’s Center for Production or a visit with an artist.
artistic director's circle - Silver ($10,000+) offers two new benefits:
- Invitations to two Artistic Director’s Circle salon events per year, providing exclusive opportunities to connect and interact with resident and visiting artists.
Our inaugural season of the Artistic Director’s Circle will be co-chaired by longtime Alley supporters
Michele Collins, Jillian Jopling, and Jill Risley.
For more information about the Artistic Director’s Circle and giving opportunities such as monthly giving and gifts of stock, contact us by email or at 713.315.3371.