as result of an ever-changing landscape and for the health and well-being of all, the alley has opted to cancel all remaining education activities this season.
- Spring Break and Summer Camps, including the 2020 Conservatory
- The Alley Teen Grand Slam
- The Alley Master Class Series
- The Student Matinee performance of 1984. Schools with tickets may be able to view the recorded performance. More information coming soon!
- All in-school programming for the remainder of the 19/20 school year
- 2020 Summer Internships
We have done our best to contact everyone impacted by these cancelations. If you have any questions, please contact Cathy Bencivenga, Executive Manager of Education & Community Engagement at email@example.com.
Information about the 20/21 season and school year will be posted as soon as it is available.
Our deepest hope while we move through this unprecedented time is that you might consider making a donation. We realize that these are uncertain times for all of us, but the act of a donation now will do more than just support the Alley in a difficult moment—it is a brave step in the wake of the unknown. Houston, the Alley is YOUR theatre. If we can count on your donation, please click here.
Check out our Annual report and Brochure!
Applied Theatre at the Alley is a National driving force for innovative Arts Education. We pioneer Arts Integration, cultivate the next generation of theatre artists, and foster community discourse.
Education & community engagement sponsors
Special thanks to our sponsors that support our work in schools, in the Alley and throughout the Houston community.See our Sponsors