BENEFITS AND PRIORITY SEATING FOR GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE
Share the magic of theatre by booking group tickets! Alley Theatre is the perfect choice for a unique group experience – gather 10 or more friends, family, and coworkers and access exclusive discounts. It’s the best way to enjoy the show. Want to host an event with your group? We can plan that too.
GROUP TICKET BENEFITS
- Receive special discounted tickets and pay no additional service charges
- Early access to group seats at reduced prices
- Excellent customer service from our Group Sales Manager who will help you with ticketing, seating, and planning your overall experience
- Add-on Experiences like pre and post-show receptions, workshops with our cast, creative, and educational teams, and tours of our facility
- Event space rental perfect for your special event
GROUP TICKET POLICIES
- Group tickets must be held with a deposit
- Seating cannot be guaranteed without reservation and full payment
- Full payment must be processed 30 days before your chosen performance date
- Performance dates fewer than 30 days away can be purchased with one full payment at the time of reservation
PARTNER AND SPONSOR DISCOUNT PROGRAM
As a Partner or Sponsor, your organization will receive a priority tickets and special discounts to Alley productions. Simply select a contact person to distribute Alley offers to your employees and members via your intranet, bulletin boards, PowerPoint, postcards, production posters, or email blast. Your employees and clients can order advance tickets in person, over the phone or online with a promotion code.
Choose an Alley Theatre performance for a unique fundraising event. Your organization purchases best available tickets at a discounted rate and then re-sells them at a premium price that you determine. You keep the difference! We can customize a fundraising package that includes select theatre tickets and a reception either before or after the performance at one of our on site reception spaces.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I PAY?
Full payment for the first 10 seats is due immediately. Any remaining balance is due one month before your performance date. All group sales tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I NEED TO CHANGE THE NUMBER OF SEATS IN MY RESERVATION?
Feel free to add or subtract seats at any time before the final payment is due. As long as your group remains at 10 or more people, the discount rate still applies. Additional seats at the same rate can be purchased after your final payment is made, subject to availability. Full payment for additional seats is due at the time of reservation.
CAN I HOST A CATERED PARTY AT THE ALLEY?
We would love to have you! Please see our Rentals page for more information.
WHAT IF I’M A TEACHER WITH A GROUP OF STUDENTS?
If you’re interested in bringing a group of students to a performance other than a student matinee, please reach out to our Group Sales Manager.
If you’re interested in a student matinee, click here.
Please note: Group Sales policies and prices may change based on production.