"Thank You! My students have grown in confidence, social skills and have had so much fun." - Staging STEM, Herrera ES, 3rd grade teacher
ALLEY THEATRE'S FLAGSHIP PROGRAM IS back TO HELP MAKE LEARNING COME ALIVE AGAIN!
We have reinvented Staging STEM to meet the educational moment. Teachers are struggling with students’ develop-mental losses, so we’ve expanded our work to focus on Emotional Development as well as English Language Arts. Our integrated work addresses both goals simultaneously. This is not an add-on; it smoothly aligns with your own particular needs—and you and your students will have fun, too! It’s easy with ESSER, Title 1 and other time-sensitive funding.
• This requires no extra time. It’s integrated into your teaching.
• Customizable and tailored programming to suit your learning goals.
• Highly experienced professional Teaching Artists.
• One to two week in-class residencies for 40-60 minutes a day.
• Professional Development is also available—chock full of potential ideas to fit your needs!
Funding Staging+ for your campus is easy! Click here to view a full list of federal and government resources Principals can use to bring arts-integrated programming to your students. Prices are based on a 5- or 10-day residency, working with a whole grade level. All prices are based on number of classes and tailored to each school’s scheduling needs.