Houston’s Tony Award winning theatre can now support your business needs!
"I felt each session took me on this journey that helped me uncover some of the things that have been preventing me from connecting authentically with my audience and thus making presenting an unpleasant experience. Yes, I gained some practical strategies to assist with presenting, but the most valuable outcome for me was being directed to the path of authentic connection.” - Business Leader & Alley Articulated Client
Alley Articulated is an innovative program that is tailor-made to fit the needs of business professionals.
Whether it’s for public speaking or daily interactions, we help with:- Executive presence;
- Dialect concerns;
- Clarity, control, and resonance;
- Volume, projection, and intention;
- Pacing, pausing, and melody.
Our clients work with nationally-known Teaching Artists who utilize their professional training techniques - alongside tried-and-true industry standard coaching methods - to help clients maximize their clarity and charisma.
Previous clients include lawyers, doctors, scientists, teachers, and business leaders.
Our program is uniquely tailored to fit the needs of each client - contact us to find out how!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sessions are taught by the region’s most experienced Teaching Artists,
including members of the Alley’s Resident Acting Company.
- Clients begin with an in-depth assessment and personalized map to goals.
- Sessions can be held at the client’s workplace or on-site at the Alley Theatre.
- Clients receive custom-tailored curriculum, take-home support exercises, and follow-up plans for continued growth.
1-on-1 sessions start at $200 per hour, with a recommended 8 hour minimum.
Discounts available for groups and non-profit organizations.