• General admission ticket: Open seating based on availability at curtain time.
• We do not guarantee seating for standby ticket holders.
• All standby ticket holders must assemble in numerical order, listed on your ticket, ten minutes before curtain by the yellow sign near the bar area.
• Standby ticket holders are seated in numerical order by the House Manager.
• Ticket buyers receive priority, so you will be asked to move if patrons arrive with a seat assignment and claims their purchased seat. If this happens, please see the House Manager.
• If seats are not available, please go to Alley Theatre Guest Services Office immediately. Standby ticket exchanges and refunds can only be done on the date of the performance listed on your tickets.
Thank you for your co-operation and for supporting Alley Theatre.