Only tickets purchased through the Alley Theatre Guest Services or on our official website are considered valid and are guaranteed seating.
The resale of event tickets in Texas is not illegal. Even when a ticket broker is operating within the law, you still pay much more than the original ticket price. Although the website appears to be official and may include the Alley Theatre logo, they are often a third party ticketing site and are not authorized to sell tickets on behalf of the Alley Theatre.
If you should choose to purchase tickets from a third party, please be aware of the following:
- We are not responsible or liable for tickets purchased through a third party ticket website or box office.
- We cannot replace your tickets if they are lost or stolen.
- We are unable to assist you if there is anything wrong with your order.
- You will be responsible for contacting the third party seller if there is a problem with you tickets.
- We do not guarantee that your ticket(s) are valid and cannot guarantee admittance.
- We cannot contact you if there is any important information regarding your performance.
- If your tickets are invalid and you still wish to attend the play, you will have to purchase additional tickets.
- We cannot issue you a refund or an exchange under any circumstance and that includes if a performance is canceled.
For over the phone ticket purchases and more information about our current or upcoming season, please contact Guest Services at 713.220.5700 and press 1, noon to 6 p.m., seven days a week.
615 Texas Avenue
Houston, Texas 77002