Designated performances allow seeing impaired patrons the additional description of set designs, costumes, and other visual elements that enhance the theatre-going experience through headsets. These listening devices are available free of charge with the deposit of a photo ID.
2018-19 AUDIO DESCRIBED PERFORMANCES
- The Three Musketeers: Sunday, June 2, 2:30 PM
2019-20 AUDIO DESCRIBED PERFORMANCES
- The Winter's Tale: Sunday, September 15, 2:30 PM
- 1984: Sunday, March 8, 2:30 PM
- Dead Man's Cell Phone: Sunday, April 19, 2:30 PM
- Sense and Sensibility: Sunday, June 7, 2:30 PM
For more information, please contact the Box Office at 713.315.3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Large-print programs are available for each production.