Designated performances allow seeing impaired patrons the additional description of set designs, costumes, and other visual elements that enhance the theatre-going experience through headsets. These listening devices are available free of charge with the deposit of a photo ID.
2018-19 AUDIO DESCRIBED PERFORMANCES
- A Christmas Carol: Sunday, December 9, 2:30 PM
- The Carpenter: Sunday, January 20, 2:30 PM
- The Humans: Sunday, March 3, 2:30 PM
- Crimes of the Heart: Sunday, April 14, 2:30 PM
- The Three Musketeers: Sunday, June 2, 2:30 PM
For more information, please contact the Box Office at 713.315.3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Large-print programs are available for each production.